"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin



Friday, March 29, 2013

I love...


"I love unmade beds.
I love when people are drunk and crying
and cannot be anything but honest in that moment.
I love the look in people's eyes 
when they realize they're in love.
I love the way people look when they first wake up
and they've forgotten their surroundings.
I love the gasp people take
when their favorite character dies.
I love when people close their eyes
and drift to somewhere in the clouds.
I fall in love with people and
their honest moments all the time.
I fall in love with their breakdowns
and their smeared makeup and their daydreams.
Honesty is just too beautiful 
to ever put into words."
- Anonymous

'Til we meet again,

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment